Monday, August 31, 2009

you know you're getting old when your parent is more enthusiastic over buying clothes than you are


apparently all of them sleep with their heads tucked in their asses haha

could it be that i'm ageing? wow. the years have gone by so so fast.. *epic stare into the distance in which a flashback of eating loads of icecream plays*.. oh well.

anyway, today i let my mum dress me up like a dress up doll. i mustve put on about 10 dresses, 5 skinny jeans and more than 15 tops today. wow. you'd think id like the fact that she was buying me clothes but not really. i was wearing my sneakers and dude, you have no idea how many times i had to take them off, put them off, take them off. and well you get the general idea.

anyway, after finally finding a dress i could pretty much tolerate, guess what? bingo! no size. wtf! nevermind.

anyway, nothing new i guess. still hate dresses and skinny jeans. firstly, my legs get stuck in the holes cause they are so small and i basically have sasquatch feet and what not. and also, the zippers on the dresses get stuck really easily and since they're behind you, it's so incredibly hard to pull up and down and guess what. i actually nearly fell down. yes.

and a guy may have seen me in my underwear because my mum doesnt wait for me to put my clothes back on before opening the door and going out. embarrassing much. and yeah. she follows me into the bloody changing room and watches me change. parents are weird...

oh and i saw a racoon molest itself today. it was. well interesting i guess. also, kittens like shoelaces.

okay and i really really like juice. [pineapple, sorbet, watermelon] when they gave us the sample i licked the cup and my mum stared at me with the "oh-dear-god-i've-given-birth-to-a-raging-moron" which was in some way slightly degrading but oh well, she bought me a bigger cup so i guess it turned out okay right?

No comments: