Wednesday, August 19, 2009

so as it turns out, manda wasnt kidding. she really did categorise all my msn contacts. haha.

hello my little notes. you have found your respective owners yes?

as you all know, all week ive been somewhat obsessed -being the only word suitable in this context- with making tiny notes and sticking them all over the place ie pencilboxes, pockets etc you know. thus i am here to apologise to those who think i have violated their privacy. sorry :P. i may have a career in pick pocketing. no one seems to notice me stuffing stuff into their pockets. haha.

and gwee, it's so cute of you to complain to manda about me making one for everyone except for you haha. padan muka . i made yours first.

currently wondering if i should do one for everyone in class.. hmm but what can i say on some? hmm oh well, i guess im stopping now huh? awwww

a picture for natsu in her book haha.
NATSU!!!nooooo don't go back to japan! stay in malaysia and make me okonomiyaki!
gwee HAH! WHO'S LAUGHING NOW. :P
amanda ng wen wei, she who looks innocent.
koh hui yin, my retard.
kat poe
jenn ng li shen!
tongie the snowman!!!
ganas person aka chicken rice.
resh
jimmy
alice
amanda leong!
chieng qian who is so blur, she probably hasnt noticed the note yet...
SELENAAAAA
wee shieeennn
tien yi. happy birthday lalalala. tanjobi omodeto is it?
shuen wei, the poker.
it'ssss chris!
sze yin!!
chui yeng
andy
vonnie
shu
sab!
sucking up to the leo club prez. haha. no lah.
saw jing xien who may be afraid of me a little haha
low mei yen! hope she doesnt see this till tomorrow.. have yet to give it to her....
boh yeee
me admitting that i stalk hui pin a little.
elena wong was so touched she gave me a hug. haha
sze yin's reply to my message haha.
lew khei qi
lee kar yew

lyenchin, i hope you see this. and if you dont appreciate it, i will kill you.

No comments: