Friday, August 14, 2009

Of course

The one day i decide to wear ankle socks because i dont have any others, i get totally busted. And now, i have a damn pair of suckish rm6 socks. Exactly. Daylight robbery much. Dj sucks sometimes. Sigh today i feel like redoing my blog... Oh and did i mention im not at physics tuition? I had a really bad headache since school so my mum ever so reluctantly allowed me to go back home and sleep. Which means doing this cause i cant sleep and i need to take my mind off it for it to go away.

okay well. I wrote the most amazing piece of crap essay during english tuition. And im pretty sure i used the word lucky in the essay about h1n1... So im pretty sure im gonna get sucky marks for that.

I wish i could go to gwees now and i wish i went to kdu just now.... Apparently there was a haunted house. Also, i may have accidentally ruined nessas and zos relationship.... But in my defence i dont think its entirely my fault. But still cant help but to feel a little guilty you know.

Well thats it. Im lazy to type with my phone and im pretty sure the internet for digi isnt considered cheap. So yeah.

No comments: