Friday, November 06, 2009

i've got piano class in a while.


in my free time, i deface potatoes

yay! i miss the evil little bean.

last night i had to teach my friend scales. grade five scales. i haven't played scales in at least 8 months. needless to say, i was very very lost. she was like "how to play A melodic minor?" and of course, me not even remembering the existance of A melodic minor, i was like "...*stare* WHATT???" yes. it was pretty embarrassing.

my results so far has been less than pleasing. pretty suckish actually. at the moment, my highest subject happens to be modmaths. followed by bio and then physics. yeah i know. bio and physics. what the...

which reminds me, i checked my phone messages last night and they're both pretty funny. in one i have zoey telling me how her mum's friends call me fat girl and reminding me about the party. and in another, i have eugene going "what the..." . LMAOOOOO.okay currently wondering, does typing extra O's behind the lmao thing mean i'm saying laugh my ass off off off off off?

anyway, on to the bad news.

jimmy had to go home a little early today. his aunt passed away. it's like you could see the shock on his face.. poor jimmy... HE'S SUCH A NICE PERSON!!! aww. i felt bad. i mean, it's not like we could help or anything all we could say was like "my condolences. sorry. and etc" but its not like any of those meaningless words will help bring his aunt back or anything.. aww...

No comments: