Sunday, November 08, 2009

carpe diem my friends. carpe diem.


rainbow tidal wave

so anyway, i guess my mum felt a little guilty for yelling at me. oh and i think i know why i got pissed off so fast that time. pms-ing. haha. see i'm so open with you guys :D.

back to the point. my mum practically DRAGGED me to esprit and FORCED ME to try on all these expensive jeans and etc. imagine this . me:oo this looks nice. *stares at price tag * OMG WOOH. *EYES GROW TO THE SIZE OF NEW YORK OR SOMETHING*. so expensive.but anyway, she forced me to buy two esprit wait is it esprit of espirit? ah whatever. lets call it edc. anway, she made me buy the edc jeans. two of them. RM219 MAN.. so... ack.


i bet this is her plan to make me feel guilty. adults are sooo sneaky like this...

so i helped her assemble a trolley and a hanging rack thing.. yeah. i know. lyssa can do d.i.y? GASP! i can okay. not entirely hopeless here.

No comments: