Monday, November 02, 2009

guess who got her alphabet pastaa!!!

it doesnt let me put the video here.so.. click the link!FIREFLIES

okay. i dont care if that makes me sound like im 5 but i got my alphabet pasta. i got my alphabet pasta.

so i did my victory dance today because as you may know, we have one more day to go before exams are over. woohoo. well anyway, back to the root point of this, amanda leong did the victory dance with me because shes awesome. everyone else just smiles at me. or in jing xien's case, he gives me.. dum dum dummm, "the look.". i wonder if you guys can actually imgine me saying this because honestly, i think it would be exactly the same except there would eb a hole lot more emphasis placed on "the look". evil boy. haha nevermind. gives me somethign to blog about. oh and he's actually a nice person. dont think he's mean :D [he might step on me in school] again, kidding.

ALPHABET PASTA!

shit. i've got two songs stuck in my head. firsty, i'd like to say i blame amanda leong, yui, jing xien and of course, MTV. yui's song is still styuck on endless loop in my head and now, fireflies by owl city si stuck there as well. i mean not that i'm complaining. those happen to be a few of my favourite songs. but hey. i need a lil diversity. haha. currently thinking about how my head is a little bit like an mp3 player now. if only i could download more stuff in it.. hmmm that would be great.

I WANT TO GO TRICK OR TREATING. I WANT MY FREE COUNTRY. oh why oh why malaysia do you ahev to deprive me of free sugar treats on the 31st of october. how can you be so cruel???

anyway, i went for AAR concert thing yesterday. zo picked me up from my house and like rushed me to gardens where we had this awesome peice of someones cake. mirangue cake. oh so awesome. i have a new dream have a birthday party at alexis. whoa awesome. then went with peter and soong to soong's house, played with the most adorable rottweiler puppy. its head is like seriously way too big for its body which makes it wobble a lot. it is so adorable. i mean you'd think like "OMG! ROTTWEILER. GAAH. SCARY SHIT!" but it is like THE CUTEST THING IVE EVER SEEN. ohter than fluffy. fluff is the awesomest haha.

AAR was a bvlast though i mean despite all the pushing people, the butts and elbows you get in your face and well, actually the rain was fun. made it cooling too. the opening bands were.. not bad actually. but of course all american rejects rocked the stage. bumped into people from our school. my friend soong poked vincent teoh. gah. you're lucky i was tired soong, or i'd have smothered you in your sleep. haha. just kidding. love you too much.

stayed there till about 12.30 i ghuess befroe soongs parents came and took us to old town coffee or something to eat. i had icecream in toast.. woh. best snack ever. then stayedover slept at about well late.

they tried to make me more open to people when i was about to take a shower. they were like "lyss! dont lock the door! don't you trust us?? its not like we'll open it or anything.." so i was like okay okay okay,.. so i didnt lock the door. when i stripped down to my undies, i suddenly remembered, "SHIT PETER IS STAYING OVER TOO!". also, remembered what happened to a friend when he stayd opver at ms beh's. the door flew open when he was showering cause my friend accidentally hit it. so yeah. panicked and locked the door. i'm sorry im such a disappointmenttt!! but at least im honest. rightttt?

anyway, it was really fun. now i know how much i miss you guys. :( aww.

AHH NO TIME TO HIGHLIGHT! BYE!

No comments: