Saturday, November 21, 2009

i still remember amanda sek saying "thank you for sleeping with me" hahaha.

anyway, today i went out and got my braces done. or whatever you call it. whoa today the dentist wore a mask. oh yeah. FINALLY HYGIENE! but that's not all. TODAY I HAVE FINALLY REDISCOVERED THE AWESOMENESS WHICH IS, ANIME!!!! oh yes. i'm freaking estatic.

and guess what??? i got to choose a colour for my braces! yay! unfortunately, there was only four colours to choose from. oh well, i was so happy because it's like my first time choosing a colour so i didnt really give a crap. red. yellow. turquoise. orange. well its no question what i picked right? oh yeah. i got colours in my mouth. woohooo.

okay niways, back to my manga and anime. yeahhh. currently pretty much obsessed at this point

i wonder if you guys think i'm very vulgar.. hmmm.... i do swear sometimes. actually a lot. i'm a little fuzzy if "damn" is a swear word or not. but oh well.

to my crazy family members [mummy, uncle treeman, mei, dalinggg, baobei] : i FREAKING miss you guys!!! haha. we should really consider expanding our family tree. haha i wonder if tong has to become a lesbian too. hahaha

HEY!

ama leong could be my other mei. and sze yin could be my cheh cheh. haha [cause i want to be able to call people cheh cheh and not jie jie] OH! and mr saw could be my younger bro. ahaha. sudah naik gila. i wonder why people put 'naik' there... must you go up crazy? doesnt make sense.

anyway, ill leave it to you guys we can add ppl to our family tree! haha. tong you happy? so many bao bei now. hahahahaha

No comments: