Wednesday, November 11, 2009

happy birthday kenzo


but look! its KATHS SHIRT
so anyway, didnt go to school today.

yesterday mei yen wenqi tze wei and chee earn trained mei ting to call me "toasty jie jie". and guess what. she did. it was so EVIL but so so very CUTE. and she kept forgetting my name every five minutes. but on the bright side, she forgets everyone leses too. except for timmy's. and timmy's a dog. oh and guess what. mei ting also called me "kakak" which according to mei yen means that i'm their maid. ouch. degraded to that extent.. haha

back to the point.

today jie eu came over. because she asked me to go to ms beh's. and she ended up leaving in 15 minutes. so i let her come over to my house as kenzo went for bm tuition. oh! with cindy!! haha. oh and good news big bang theory is downloading. woohoo.

bought candy with jie eu.... then hung out at my place for about 2 hours plus or maybe it was three. i honestly have no idea. she says my mum looks korean-ish and she thinks she's thirty nine. wow. interesting.

as for the sort of bad news, [for me i mean] i cant find my sketchbook. yes! the one zo gave me. this is such a disaster! she is going to figuratively decapitate me! yikes! my head enjoys having limbs zoey. please no! wait.. maybe she borrowed it. hmm...or maybe my mum put it in a box or something. she IS always coming into room and moving my stuff around.. so... hopefully. i love that book. :(

oh and i just wasted five minutes and three seconds of my life watching some AWESOME japanese fountain thing. very cool.

for now, i need to figure out a way to navigate in chris' blog.

PS: I STILL CANT BELIEVE I CALLED MUNN LEONG JIMMY. what was i thinking??

No comments: