Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Love your enemies. It makes them so damn mad.

went to manda's house on the 21st for her christmas party [later found out it wasnt hers but the "cell groups" christmas party] .it was a lot more fun than i expected it to be. kathleen went too and stayed over. i thought it would be a bit awkward since i didn't know her too well and such.. but it was really fun!! kathleen's really nice and [yup, not done sucking up yet^^] and she helps me with the annoying amanda part. yay!

at night, we did fingerpainting and stuff [cause we're a bunch of 5 year olds at heart]. yeah so what? it was fun okay. and played with these removable tattoos amanda had from a loooooooooooong time ago. we stuck a sun one to amanda's face and laughed about it for a long time cause we thought she looked like PCK. kathleen helped me stick this moon one to the back of my neck. and a rose on my ankle. i think kathleen stuck a star on her neck. manda did another one around her arm and later spent several painstaking minutes trying to peel it off.[don't ask me why.]

and if you look at the cbox, you will see several strange messages about kathleen's boobs.. and stuff. fyi, at manda's house, we went online to see something on maplesea and amanda went to my site cause i wanted to see how many hits it was up to. then she scrolled down and started typing a load of crap in the cbox... yeah... and kathleen and amanda were like trying to make eachother sound like pervs. i just sat on the chair and laughed. yup. i am that boring. oh well. i only went "HEY!!" when they typed in my name. AMANDA!! YOU'RE EVIL!!! I CAN'T LIKE... DELETE THOSE MESSAGES YOU KNOW??? haha but nevermind. i guess it's still funny. and i have proof my friends are insane pervs next time when i accuse them of being one.^^

next day, went for piano class at night [right after manda's house thing] and they saw my tatoo and were like "omg!1 it's like p....."some lawyer dude apparently who has a crescent shaped birthmark on his forehead... and they started, pulling down my collar at people at theory class. i was like"stop it la!! it's like you're trying to rape me or something!!" yeah lame. i know.

No comments: