Sunday, December 14, 2008

Anybody can win, unless there happens to be a second entry.

ahhhhh crap!! some people actually visit my blog!! gahh..i must start censoring some things and checking my spelling... craaaaaaap...

zozo came over for 2 days. went swimming a lot.. several guys from i don't know where were like stalking zoey. and i know this because they kept looking in our direction and i know they're stalking her and not me because shes a lot more.. lets see. how do i say this without sounding totally weird and perverted...um...."attractive" okay lets go with that than i am.

went swimming this morning too. soo fun.^^. cold. but fun... last night, zozo started taking out all my random drawings [crap to me but 'art' to her, she must be REALLY nice...] and organizing them. she says its fun. and i let her because i can't be bothered to organize everything. and heck! she's doing it for free... but i went through them with her anyway. i couldn't remember drawing half of them. hahahaha. and i kept saying."oh! i meant to throw this" and she said"NO!if you want to throw anything away, put it in a box and give it to me!!!" i was like "oh-kayy..." you know the kind of oh-kay that mei yen is trying to immitate me at cause she says it sounds funny.. MEAN PERSON...

watched house bunny and scary movie 3 again. they are sooo incredibly funny.
my favourite scene from scary movie 3
george sue tom
"oh.. that was her teachers family ont he phone... ms brenda.. she's passed away..."
"oh...i'll tell her."
"no. i'll do it..."
"okay..."
"sue..."*walks over*
"yes?"
"you know your teaher ms brenda?"
"yeah?"
"SHE'S DEAD!!!!"
*screams*
" GONE GONE GONE FOREVER!!!!DIED A HORRIBLE PAINFUL DEATH!!!! JUST LIKE YOUR DOG!!!"
"MY DOGS DEAD???"
"YEAH! I RAN HIM OVER WITH THE CAR WHEN I PULLED IN! EVERYONE YOU LOVE AROUND YOUIS DYING!!!!"
*scream*
*scream*
*scream*
*scream*

hahahahaha...their facial expressions are PRICELESS!!

No comments: