Wednesday, February 17, 2010

online chats.

RILAKKUMA!!

okay well here's an interesting topic. it's so much easier to talk to people online. you never stutter, you feel confident cos you cant see the person scrutinizing your face and other stuff liek that. yeah i know and while i try not to acknowledge the fact that i may or may not have certain issues with the ...well i dont know how to put it so i'll just leave it at issues, i do think it's a lot harder for me to talk to people in real life. mmhmm mmhmm. its true okay.

also, i tend to sound slightly smarter on msn. which kind of sucks cos you cant do interviews through msn and whatnot. would be awesome though.


watched the boat that rocked today. i thought it was pretty good. but i think some of you guys may find it boring. i dunno. i liked it =D. i also like the new emoticon i stole from rueben makes me feel like a pro wrestler haha.


which reminds me. i'm santa. because i drink milk and eat lots of cookies. hohoho. but im santa minus the beard, pot belly, and the other thing i mentioned. [dont you dare scream in out in my chatbox. you know who you are.]. basicaly, all im sayign here is, WORSHIP ME PEOPLE. put up trees in your house and stuff hahaha. [no i will not be giving you gifts. unless i like you.. or feel like it.]

someone told me today that she enjoys reading my blog because i apparently sound really happy. i guess she enjoys my hyper insanity here huh? amazing really. i need more of these people in my life haha. ahh i want to watch percy jackson and the lightning thief so badly!! and alice in wonderland!1 its coming out in march!! MARCH!! ahh. her. wait a second. march is pretty close. ah crap. i said this already earlier today.. why is my memory so horrible..also i still want. no, need to watch daybreakers. and my sassy girl, the english one. the trailer was hilarious. seriously, check it out =D. especially you, kath. anyways, ciao. :). ho yeah. im italian now.

no not really.

No comments: