Monday, February 15, 2010

ill think of a title eventually.

GUITAR STRAPS!
ahh i want one.. but i dont have a guitar that i can use it with... haha. but look at the awesomenessss... i kinda want a fender... have you seen their awesomeness??? but i cant even play properly. my willpower is really sucky. heheh.

oh yeah and i know thats not a fender but look its so pretty.

okay i know this is weird but remember a while ago i said i was looking at pictures of food on teh internet? yeah guess what. i still am. they just look so good..

so anyway, back to the reality of my life. went visiting today. a little girl called me dog several times and petted me on the head while feeding me new year cookies. yeah i know. a little strange but its okay. at least i got like some kind of server or something. it was all still pretty much degrading. mmhmm.

No comments: