Saturday, February 13, 2010

im so tired.

so evil but so very very cute.does anyone find this pose familiar ish?
carry me!!!
huh... why? youre quite heavy you know.
whyyyy
i dont know?
carry me!!!
okay fine.
NO! che che dont carry me yet
? why?
cause ah, you know ah, i just fart.
mmhmm i know. i can smell it.

ahh little kids. the adorableness.

well anyway lets see whats new. hmm okay.
1. i may have accidentally given myself a straight fringe this morning. well technically yesterday morning before school. [look at the photo. does it look straight??]
2. ive lost my voice but not completely. our class drama finally passed and it was pretty good.
3. fie turned 17.
4. i forced tien-yi to return my hug [as a reply to her two presents. I LOVE YOU YOU CRAZY WOMAN.... IM GOING TO KILL YOUU].
5. elena gave me really good cookies.
6. ive started to go through certain boxes in my room and found some photos i probably shouldnt have. [ahh nightmares...a little iffy on that. tong knows haha]
7. i did find a picture of my first pet.
and several others in which i look like a really really adorable little......boy.
8. also, a photo that proves my cousin tied me up with her sister and stamped chops on our faces.
9. i have been constantly bullied by a four and five year old.
10. Eugene gave us notes.
11. found out a lot of interesting secrets and gossip. yes.
12. i have heard mr saw jing xien sing. yes SING.
13. i can say i definitely know the first part of lady gaga's bad romance. courtesy of lee kar yew. the doctor dude.
14. i miss hui yin :(. loved spending time with her today tho.
15. realised i should stop saying things like "im sad. :D" kinda is wrogn isnt it. haha.
16. am pissed off at some people. but i shall not say.
17. amanda leong can really hit the high notes.
18. sze yin is a good talking buddy. very understanding =D
19. i have worn my vest. finally!next time must build up enough confidence to tanggal the jacket though...
20. um...i've recently started rearranging my cork board at home again.

No comments: