Sunday, October 25, 2009

so as usual i'm not studying.

gah. i just spent maybe two and a half hours watching tv. csi and other things, ya know. so then when i got into my room, i wanted to do a lil studying right after i opened my book, my mum started blasting some cd. you know like those kind of opera stuff? agh! cant take that! i think this time it was pavarotti or something. cant appreciate that kind of music yet. so i stuffed my earphones into my head and tried to study. of course nothing went in. but i know all the lyrics to a song now. ... yeah as if that'll help me during the exams.

then after ti told mum to lower down the volume, i spent an hour reading sej again with my "ear-plugg like" headphones. which are really great. couldnt hear the singing :P. then took a break and decided to make cards for the said people who's birthday i've bought presents for. then after i finished, i still didnt want to study so i remembered a scene on  "the simpsons" where homer made a crane. the i was thinking "oh thats a great idea!" so i spent 15 minutes tryign to figure out how to make a crane with paper. luckily, i remembered i had this already folded origami crane so i got that out and basically unfolded it a little. and now, i can proudly say "I CAN MAKE AN ORIGAMI CRANE!" woohoo. then i made one out of a post it. :)

and has anyone guessed what the thing is yet???

No comments: