Friday, October 23, 2009

physics.killed.me.


Dark over the city.

{has anyone else noticed the fact that clouds gather in this like line like thing near the horizon, it's like freaking .. awesome?}

ah well, i'll get over it. was the answer really charles law? cause that was the only thing i thought of. don't now what its for though.. but what makes it sad is that if charles law is really the right answer, i shouldnt have thought it was stupid. well, shows how much i study haha. i rollered that off and wrote "latent heat" i dont know what it is but im guessing its not a law. gosh, i'm just SUCH a genius.

i don't know if i've mentioned this before, but, my cat likes doing this routine check up thing on me. yeah. she's like my doctor. first, she'll miaw at me till i bend to her level. then, she'll start conducting important complex procedures which consist of mainly sniffing around. station one, the hands "dear human. did you touch anything weird today? oh. just papers. hmm. everyday you come home smelling like sweat and papers. " then after approving my hands, she moves on to my head. "what did you eat today human. WHAT donuts again. you eat that everyday. human, you need a more balanced diet. " and then of course she goes round and decides to smell my butt. "human did you shit today?". and only then will she let me pat her.

i think my cat is senile.

the papers today were awesome. i have NEVER been so confident of failing before in my entire life. how nice.

went to the library after to school for all of 5 minutes. "stole" a magazine. well, i say stole. but i asked first. it's so nice and cooling there.

No comments: