Friday, April 10, 2009

my hand? is so popular today.

sometimes, i lie in bed thinking.

i am surrounded by idiots.







not really but i just REALLY REALLY wanted to say that. haha

i am so bored. but who cares it's the weekend!! haha today people saw my oral test thing on my hand. and they were like "omgg!! so scary!!" what's so scary?! it's just a bunch of words people. imagine what would happen when they see a book.....

typical dialogue when people see my inked hand

tong/shuen wei/ etc etc etc you know who you are. me

omg! alyssa! your handdd!!!
what?..ohhh haha it's my oral test
really?!!! so scary lah!
scary meh?
yeah. you're fingers so long. then like that..... actually quite cool also. haha
haha yeah i know haha

alyssa! what's on your hand!?
um oral test why?
what?! can fit everything on??
um yeah i guess so.
how are you going to read it?!
i dunno.. like this then this way.. then this way??
oo.. i see... alyssa say hi to everybody *waves my hand around *
haha okay. hi! hai. hey hiya! hello!


how incredibly lame are we? [very]

jenn said to take a pic of it and post it up.. but i'm lazy and it's already half smudged off... oh yay! rain stopped.

No comments: