Sunday, April 26, 2009

clearly, the delirium is setting in. please bring me some soup while i still understand what a spoon is for.

i am so sleepy right now. and my evil messenger thing has suddenly decided to go all ridiculously wonky, retarded and what not. currently, it refuses to sign me in no matter how many times i press the troubleshoot button. oh well. i'm bored and really sleepy but big bang theory is just so very funny..

ps: LYEN CHIN! SUPERNATURAL EP 19, I HAS IT! muahahahahaha. oh and fyi, watch... um... the unborn is it? it's really really cool!!!! yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. the guys eyes are so cool and the cg effecs are kinda awesome. but if you've suddenly developed a heart condition or something. don't watch it :) but man it's was cool haha.

Don't break me, I bruise easily
The source of both your love and misery
I am steady, beating endlessly
While you are dozing, dreaming pretty things

No comments: