Saturday, March 28, 2009

in non chronological order

chinese culture? hahaha
taking pictures out of boredom haha.this is.. the basement parking lot through um... rain-flecked windows of a car. haha
my sketchbook. a postit drawn on by green sharpie. the potato and part of my messy room haha.
the potato experiment. i had to cut bob here up.. T_T poor bob... why do i keep naming inanimate objects bob....
the rubber duckie keychain i was talkign about? freaking cute!
so cute.. haha. hy looks like she's from china and lyen looks confused hahaha.
hui yin is so cute. she was talking and i just went "click" hee hee heee.. haha
lyen looking " cute" and "innocent" and me pretending to be CAPTAIN JACK SPARROW!! PIRATES OF THE CARRIBEAN ROCKS!!
blury pic. haha. GREEN SPOT ROCKS! we're pretending to be junkies but really, it's just juice haha. but it was good juice.
she's so cute right. don't you just lobbbeee vs?we lobeee vs!!!
my idea. muahahahaha. was stuck in the middle cause zo's more clastrophobic than i am. we went to the playground and we were bored so i suggested going into the tube thing haha. see my pants? yeah i wore them for 3 DAYS continuously.. haha.. so dirty...
cullinery art projkect thing for their school. THEY WOULDNT LET ME HELP! meanies!! but who cares. it was goooodddd..
normal people pretending to be retarded and retarded people pretending to be normal. haha just joking guys. i know we're the retards
the gang. me, vanessa s, sheng yin, shafiq, zoeyy. poor shafiq's leaving for johor..T_T
me pretending to not notice how i'm forcing vanessa s. to take a picture of me messign up zo's hair. SHE'S LIKE A GENIE!!! "your wish is my commanda" HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
the sky and me trying to get manda to let me take a picture of her hand
in preparation of the theory exams haha.hsuwern and me.
lyen is funny. but it was my idea. so i am lamee!!
all of us. haha so overdue right..
wenqi, me and gwen so blurrr... it's like what i see when i'm not wearing my specs...
ama sekky!!
khei qi and her awesome dress haha i found the cable!!
lyen and i! miss you la stupid.

i would post the stupid videos we made but seriously, they are wayyyy stupid.. and actually kinda embarrassing but they're still lame and funny haha.

No comments: