Saturday, September 05, 2009

on an island in the sun

my room. with bob the guitar, bottle, half eaten candy, mei yen and your royal lameness a.k.a yours truly.

first of all, let me start off with this. NO, I DID NOT NAME MY GUITAR BOB AFTER BOB KEN SHING. OR BOB YONG OR BOB THAT 30+ YEAR OLD BALD MAN WHO'S ONLY JOY IN LIFE IS TELEVISION. MY GUITAR IS NAMED BOB BECAUSE A FRIEND ASKED ME 2 YEARS AGO AND THAT WAS THE ONLY THING I COULD THINK OF. also. after that, the same friend pointed out this "it is STUPID to name your guitar." but nevermind. dont sweat the details.

that song is awesome okay. so is creeds one last breath but thats harder

oh adn you guys. i expect you guys to tell me about your dream holiday and please just tell me. dont say "YOU ARE SO RANDOM!" and just stop talking. let me say this. THAT IS NOT AN ANSWER. you know who you are. haha

No comments: