Saturday, September 26, 2009

my boobs are FINE mum.

my mum currently adores dickson. she assumes he is an extremely nice boy cause he came to our table while we were eating to say hi. aww so nice. i bet he did it to suck up yes? yes. unless of course dickson is reading this right now, in which case, the answer would be. of course he's not sucking up. im just joking. but if he isnt . he did it to suck up.

dont worry, if you didnt understand the entire paragraph, its okay. you'll just grow another head or something unfortunate like that.

to those who didnt understand either of the paragraphs, nevermind. i forgive you. [haha]

anyway, i think i may never be able to catch up to dicksons height. nevermind. i will try. while i sleep, i will force myself to dream tall dreams. okay.. that didnt even make sense to me.

i took two pictures of dickson i think. but none of them included his actual face. i would upload them but my phone kind of died and im too lazy to go to my room to charge it. yeah. i should be fat. i know.

at first i actually didnt recognise him. sorry :). in my defense, it was really dark and such. and my mum asked me to look if there were malay people at the sushi place. guess he saw me when i was looking around. but dude, congratulations. you gave me a heart attack when i saw you. its like i was minding my own business scanning for malay people [this is not called being rasict okay.] and then poof! suddenly i see this dude staring at me with this HUGE smile on his face. now i'm wondering if he saw me jump. and YOU. i am not too skinny okay?! im just skinny.

then i saw kath and her bro at one of the stalls selling those cool flower clip things you stick to your head. [but not with glue. because that would be stupid and useless. also painful, i imagine.] i scared her haha. but she either has really slow reflexes or she thought i was her bro. haha. but it was really funny when she turned around. she was like "ah!" then "ALYSSA! haha i havent seen you in so long! eh you know-" and then she just stopped talking there. so i was like waiting for her to like continue and we stood there in silence for a while with my mum. haha.

she was looking for this specific colour of the flower thing haha. so cute lah. well at least she found it in the end.

ahhh moral project still isnt done, stupid thesis is like halfway there.. dude. im such a procrastinator...

oh and regarding the title, my mum made a rude comment about my boobs today. mum, i find that mean. i also think it had something to do with a chicken but i cant really remember so yeah.

No comments: