Saturday, September 12, 2009

of fluorescent bowling balls, little munchkins, singaporeans and an asshole.


went out with kimmy, belle, kayli and kay lynn today. went out with lyen yesterday.

WOW. so tired.

my neices are so damn freaking cute. btu i dont have nice pictures of them with me.. we went to cosmic bowl in midvalley. kayli stuck to me like glue and i have to say it was very pleasing when my mum asked her "give me a hug!" and she was like " no!" and then hugged me. for some reason that was VERY satisfying. haha.

also, i have suddenly become sucky at bowling. either that or my brain didnt want me to do better cause my mum was there and she was trying to not let me have fun. i mean its like, we go bowling to have fun right, we dont go bowling to let someone come right up to you tell you seriously "no. you cant do it like that. come i show you!" and then take your chances of bowling to show you "how to NOT hit a single pin." after that i felt a bit annoyed but nevermind. and she managed to help me hit an eight after that so whatever.

well yesterday we werent allowed to go watch GAMER so we had to go back to the ticketing counter and someone gave us tickets to go watch some show called imagine that.... it was okay i guess. but very predictable.

miss lyen. stupid asshole.
or as whole or whatever. anyway, feel loads better that im back home, in my pajamas and on the internet. also, SO WHAT IF ITS 7.35 my pjs are comfy...

No comments: