Sunday, June 28, 2009

top secret ; don't tell my mother.

meiyen;hsuwern;lyssa

okay so night of the museum 2, x men 3, terminator 4 and jumper have all moved down my list of AWESOMEST MOVIES.

TRANSFORMERS 2 IS BY FAR THE awesomest YET. GOD I LOVE THAT SHOW. IT'S LIKE FUNNY, AWESOME, COOL AND A TAD BIT PERVERTED.

thank god the show isnt about megan fox and her ehem ehems. but there were some. but WHO CARES! THE SHOW WAS SO AWESOME!!! even the song and soundtrack is friggin awesome!!!

okay. obsessing.will stop.

in summary, transformers 2 is freakishly awesome and everyone should watch it. also, watch out people, they say [they being tien yi] transformers 3 is coming out 2012. damn that's far away.

watched it it with tien yi and amanda ng wen wei. so fun. after that we really[excluding amanda] needed to pee. haha. i spent half the movie like in serious torture.. next time, im not going to finish 3 quarts of my drink before half of the movie... nearly died..


I WANT TO WATCH G.I JOE!!!

ps: manda and tien yi,. I STILL WANT MY POPSICLE!!

No comments: