Friday, June 12, 2009

flush away is an awesome show even if it is for eight year olds.

okay. so i am currently extremely addicted to the white tie affair. and like the song from the terminator salvation trailer by nine inch nails. like dammit it's awesome! also, we are rockstars by uh.. does it offend you yeah is it? is also just as awesome.

got new earphones with lyen, i'm sad to admit they make my ears itch. but they really do. but since their green, i'm just going to have to bear with it. cant wait for the chopin concert tomorrow. however, in a very confusing manner, i have to say that i also can wait because going to the concert means i have to go to my tuition before that in an uncomfortable and overly colourful dress. bite me.

talking to my friend LOW MEI YEN [ yes i'm using your full name] we're discussing the topic 'how to be a normal female human being' because apparently, we, unlike others have been born without the "what girls do" manual application thing installed in our brains . if i was born with it, it's probably been filed under "useless things i will never touch unless everything else burns.".

so anyways, just now i posted pictures of two dresses for her to help me choose and one of a padini shirt haha. she says she loves the shirt. YAY! so i'm not that useless after all. but she's not sure if i should wear the green dress or the extremely horrendously colourful one. sad really.

but i think i'm going to go with the so-bright-it-could-burn-your-eyes-completely-out-of-their-sockets one. because i think my mum and probably my strange neighbor upstairs would love to see me in it although i would much rather ...well..... not.

then i asked her what shoes i should wear. my idea of converse shoes were rejected completely..
haha. will be wearing black strappy heels and pretending they don't make my feet feel like crap. haha.

on a completely unrelated topic, I'VE GOT BIG BANG THEORY ON MY IPOD!! YES!! THE FIRST WHOLE SEASON! what could be awesomer... two seasons.. but that's not going to happen anytime soon unfortunately.

No comments: