Friday, February 06, 2009

untitled.

damn.... i miss stupid ly en... stupid girl.. when she comes back i am going to have to kill her.
oh well...

wonder what she's doing now...

MOVING ON!
at manda's house today, going to sleep over[ this explains the huge black bag i was lugging around school the whole day.} amanda's being a lazy pig. she keeps asking me to go to sleep.. doi.. now shes here and reading out word for word.. and she was pounding my back...

"i wasnt pounding your back i was pounding your chair" yeah sure.. righhhhhttttt

OUCH! SHE PINCHED ME! stupid girl.. {but smarter than me.. oh well.}

last night i slept really late and was really cranky this morning. at school kat asked me what time i slept cause i kept moaning about how sleepy i was.. yeah i moan a lot so what? it's fun.. haha

and then i told her i slept a t 4 something in the morning and then either foo wai or kar yew said " i woke up at four..." wow... shows how much more cleep he had than me.. anywyas i was really cranky so, sorry for snapping at you guys.. but you guys other than TONG WHO KEPT IGNORING ME AND LISTENING TO EVERYONE ELSE!!! well after a while she started paying attention oh well. enough said.

I LOVE CHEWING GUM!!

went to atria with manda her mum and kat.... bought candy i know so boring right. haha i love candy it makes me highhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... it's fun so sue me.

got to go. amanda's moaning about something....

No comments: