Tuesday, February 17, 2009

berlaaaaaaaaarrrrr

omg... i just realised i'm going to be sixteen in two hours!!! omfg!!! ahhhhh

lyen smsed a while ago "oh my god tomorrow is the 18th. you know what's going to happen right?"

and so i said "yeah i'm going to shrivel up, grow old and dieeeee" or something like that
haha

i miss the stupid freak. for amanda sek's sake, i will post the messages cause she probably wants to kp haha.

ly en: "are you going to go online tonight? hapy b day in advance to you! so how're you celebrating it?"

me:"don't think i am. so much for sweet sixteen right? guess how i spent my last few hours of being fifteen? i am and will be throwing m and ms at my face trying to ctach them in my mouth hahaha"

lyen"oh my god! did you succeed? haha my god i'm so sad i'm not there. present will be given to you during march"

me:" of course i got them. i am insanely awesome remember? haha okay. i'mm going to try to push through my homework and go online. crap wish i had a webcam"


hahahaha see what her talking to me does to my ego?? hahahaha

went to her blog!! ahh the freak posted pictures.... i look like a retard but it's not like i can do anything about it.. damn you lyen!!!

i think this picture is cute though.. i think...^^look so innocent... haha I MISS BERJAYA PRACTICE!!!!! i mean the time before berjaya practice^^
love this picture!!!!look!! it's khy!!!!!! ahaha we're so lame.. i almost forgot i used to have short hair.... haha i look like someone stuffed a bowl on my head and started cutting...khy had a better picture but i think it's in her phone.. i'm supposed to be the guy cause i'm wearing jeans and i was goign to buy guy shoes
ahahaha oh well.

having a webcam conver with lyen lyen!!!! wanna see her in her pjs? hahahaha for the people who stalk her..
mahahaha she'll kill melook!!!! it's ly ennnnnnnn!!! and me telling her how retarded she looks!! hahaha

No comments: