Wednesday, November 12, 2008

lifeless right now.. on a happier note, happy birthday hsing shan

oh god. i am soooo lifeless..what am i supposed to do with myself?? and oh my god. i had no idea at alll that elisia actually knew my blog... ahahaha..okaty just got back from ms beh's today. honestly, it's like all i ever do is go there now.. and i never meet mei yen there...HOW THE HELL ARE WE GOING TO LIKE... I DON'T KNOW PRACTICE OUR DUET??? THE CONCERT IS COMING..[reminds me of a some guy running around shouting "we're DOOMED!!!" which is actually what i should be doing...] the day my life will either be completely ruined or well actually this part doesn't fit in the sentence but oh well... i guess i'll be happy if it goes well?? the concert thingy i mean.. god.. i better not screw it up..T_T gah.. right now, i am pretty much incapable of forming a coherent sentence or in my case sentences..

have you ever had that feeling where you wanted to explain something to someone but just couldn't find proper words that were actually present in the english language.. i mean come on, this one time when i couldn't think of a way to explain something, i actually said ...well actually i have no idea how to spell it but it sounded a lot like "spur lung kee." ...well, it made perfect sense to me.[not really] but still times like that are really annoying..

today, ms beh got the sring quartet thing together for rehearsal..[god i hope it's called a string quartet.. if it isn't, consider me screwed.. ms beh will kill me for not knowing this already...] they were playing this song that chee earn is convinced is from spirited away... which brings me to anothers tupid question.. DID YOU KNOW THERE WAS A SPIRITED AWAY 2??? i didn't!! ah well. rain check...

oh yeah and jie eu was there too.. she is so cute... and evil. and for some reason , she refuses to stop calling me toasty. sigh. in fact, she keeps telling my buddies at ms behs that my name is toastyy and that i've been lying to everyone... and then wen qi said "hi toasty". if my life were a manga or anime, there would be an arrow with the words "TOASTY" jabbing me in the stomach.

anyways, tze wei and hong ling walked me home today.. i showed them my sketches.. tze wei liked the one i did [this morning?? 2am means what? last night??/ or this morning???] with my left hand.. there are like sooo many lines cause unless you're a lefthander, your left hand is ind of impossible to control... so it actually took me like... i think 40 minutes or so which is much longer than my usual crap but still, glad she liked it..^^ then we played with my cat... haha..

thinking about possible outcomes if i don't practice my duet with mei yen...
not pretty.

No comments: