Thursday, July 30, 2009

beer in a milk carton is not milk.


i'm guessing this is pretty bad. but i feel fine right now so...

i guess i'm sick. so im probably not coming to school tomorrow either. have a nice life people.

let's see what's new with me....

technically, for these past few days, i have been showing characteristics much like those of a pig. i sleep all day. eat. and yeah. i feel gross. but sleeping in is a huge improvement.

well, okay i guess this is pretty interesting. i haven't showered in 2 days. because apparently, i'm not allowed. i feel dirty, gross and i'm really sticky. i feel like some little goon who hasn't been introduced to the concept of showering. this is truly,truly disgusting.

my mum for some reason is scolding me more than ever even though i'm sick. this is weird and not right. when you're with sick people, you must obey their wishes haha. okay that's going a bit far but still. you are NOT supposed to yell at sick people. because. well because they're all sick and everything. resh had a perfectly reasonable explanation for this. according to her, my mum's probably just mad cause theres noone to do work for her anymore. haha. she's funny.

also, my mum still won't let me drink my vitagen so it just sits in my refrigerator mocking me evilly as all vitagens tend to do.

to the people who smsed me these past few days asking me how i am, i love you all very very much and you guys are really REALLY awesome.

ps: to ama leong: GOOD LUCK FOR YOUR SEJARAH THING! YOU'LL DO PLENTY GOOD!!! and remember i'll be rooting for you here at home, even if i am still asleep.

and what's all his i hear about a new timetable and manila cardboard?!!!!

No comments: