Sunday, May 31, 2009

words my mum misinteprets but makes me laugh anyway

ive noticed my mum has this way of like seeing stuff wrong and hearing wrong things. like for example, how she says it's 7 o'clock in the morning when it's only 6. and how she says breakfast instead of dinner which caused me at one time to put on my school uniform in a real hurry before realising that it was still the day before. but that's a long story. now i look at the clock properly before believing her.

well anyways, today i said like two different words to her and she completely misinterpreted them.

nothing--international.
i don't even know how that happened. but she was like "so where to buy the capo?" and i was like "i think guitar collection?" and then she was like "what?!" and i was like . "uh.... nothing?" and she was all" huh? international??" and then i was like " say whaat..." funny la.

and nesvita--nestavite. but that's a lot less funny.

No comments: