Friday, May 22, 2009

someone farted in physics tuition.

and it was bad. sat with hui pin today. we were like.. "..." "what is that smell???" and i was like" i think someone farted.hahahahaha" and she was like " yeah. the guy behind us i think" and then we discussed the possibility of it coming from the people sitting in front of us. [i knowww sorry:)] and then since my nose couldnt tell which direction the fart came from, i sided with hui pin haha.

brought my ipod [which has approximately 852 songs and about a thousand videos in it.] to ms beh's today. technically, it was cause i went home[forgot there were TWO tuitions today. didnt pack clothes.. or tuition books.] then i was going to use it and try to study physics. i actually have a playlist labelled "study music." haha. but then boh yee found it and started watching superjunior's sorry sorry music video.... and then khei qi saw and they started watching fated to love you. haha. yeah i actually have it in there. oh adn this incredibly cute 10 year old girl was like so adorable la.. i think she likes me. YAY! cause she was following me around at ms.beh's and then she asked my for my email add. haha.

then at tuition, i stuffed it into my pencilbox and then boh yee took it out and then she and kenzo started using it.... haha.

oh! accounts was fun today! andrea[see, i took the liberty to make sure people saw her name haha] is so lame.. no wait.. actually i think it was me... but part of it was her fault!! then at physics tuition, shouldve brought my ipod.. but i accidentally left it in the car... how sad.

ps. sivics paper sucks. it's like just giving me an hour plus to write down mindless crap and repeat sentences over and over again. it's like filling the paper with crappy bm is why they actually have this test. hellooo. pointless much.

No comments: