Wednesday, January 21, 2009

and then he bled a thousand tears

.....



waaawwwww... i'm so totally ruining the mood^^ for a few seconds, i sounded like a mature human being.. well at least you know i'm not the least bit depressed^^

had a wonderful day today. and this time, no sarcasm at all. except for school that always sucks ESPECIALLY WHEN PEOPLE SPEAK MANDARIN!!!! omg! peter's online!! let me go bug him. muahahahahaha..crap..i don't know how to do the stupid komsas homework....T_T I AM SO SCREWED!!!!

lucky we left piano class when we did or i'd be drenched.. haha.. i still don't like walking home through the basement by myself.. it's creepy and i have these paranoid delusion that some serial killer//guy //some random robber guy dude will jump out at me and like.. how would viv or hann put this "and raep me." or ask me for my money.... still it's better to be paranoid then dead.

i'm sooo bored.. i don't wanna do any homeworkkkkkk.. nooooooooooooooo.. will scan something later and post it here for jie eu...^^

no worries.
sorry don't know where that came form either.

No comments: