Monday, October 27, 2008

yes i am stupid. well, at least i acknowledge it

crap. last night, after i logged off the computer and all, i went into my room and just as i was about to sleep, i remembereed this chain mail message thing my cousin sent to me.. something about seeing something really horrific and like.. another one about a faceless girl that if you see her face.. well you know.. anyways, it freaked me the hell out!!!, i'm like really supersticious[ignore spelling] and also really afraid of seeing those kind of things so like.. even though i did forward those messages, i was still like.. freaking scared. and i couldn't go to sleep. I WAS ACTUALLY SCARED TO TURN OFF THE LIGHTS!!!!! yes, to that extent.. so i smsed amanda for a while but eventually.. i mean come on. i have to sleep right. so i read like i think 15 pages of sejarah. and became really sleepy. so i went to sleep. wow. sejarah really is good for something... lol... okay. who knew right?

anyways, i have totally concluded.
I AM NEVER READING MY EMAILS EVER AGAIN!! I ONLY OPENED TWO OF THEM AND BOTH WERE CHAIN MAIL??? WHAT THE HELL!!!


No comments: