Friday, October 31, 2008

the coolest thing in this century!!![not really]

AMANDA HAS CREATED A BLOG!!! the sky is going to fall!!!
hmm...
must spam it.. haha. just joking...
does anyone have the album PURE CANDY.. or whatever it's called??? i got several songs from my friend and i don't know the titles.. could anyone tell me... OHMYGOD?! I'M SO FREAKING STUPID! I CAN JUST GO SEARCH IT ON GOOGLE... OMG! I'M A COMPLETE MORON!!! wow. my stupidity goes to great lengths...
T_T now, that sucks

*sigh*

i should be at Gwee jia's house right now having fun [well actually at school but who really cares?] it's her birthday today!!! and halloween!!!!amanda told me today was the devil's birthday today... so that means.. haha.. just joking.. but is it really the devil's birthday?? since i'm completely bored out of my wits, TIME FOR RESEARCHING!


AHA!! AMANDA WAS WRONG!it's not for the devil's birthday! it's code for like.. all-saints day.

No comments: