Friday, March 12, 2010

toes

yeah... i dont know what to say.

and i seem to enjoy drawing that face thing now. the stickers i stuck on them

well the exams are over and we're all pretty much free now. woohoo, although for me the exams kinda ended yesterday and i spent half the day rolling on my bed to find cool spots because its really hot nowadays and i dont feel like turning on the airconditioning.

so i just got google chrome and its pretty awesome. ish. the feeling of awe went away a few minutes ago. and i still dont know what else im supposed to talk about. so... yeah.

for some reason, i feel awkward. is that weird? also, i've noticed, without the presence of the internet and such, ive begun to talk to myself a lot. and then when i realise i'm talking to myself. or my cat, i stop and then i start laughing to myself. i dont think this is a good sign.



No comments: