Tuesday, December 01, 2009

today, a little girl said "F*CK"


haha. manda ng wen wei. its cute.


anyway, today i was just minding my own business doing my stuff. and suddenly, the lil girl possibly 8 or 9 who was sitting next to me started saying a work song to herself. mind you. her "worksong" consisted of only one word ,"F*CK"over and over and over again. kids are very scary...

anyway, i'm coming to terms with my haircut. maybe its because i took a pair of scissors last night and fixed it a little. looks slightly better. not willy wonka ish anymore. not great but better.

still doesnt suit me though... if i may, i think i'm more of the rocker ish type. or indie or soemthing. but my new hairstyle looks like the kind of hairstyle you'd see on the goody goody girls who are really prim and proper. like for example the kind of people who go for garden parties and talk about big frilly dresses, dancing balls and such. i can imagine myself in one of those pastel pink, flowery dresses and a pink knitted sweater with a string of pearls around my neck and a pink hairband. i do not like that image.

its just.. so very very neat...

No comments: